Sunday, February 9, 2014

Why Should We Love Spam?

Spam is annoying. Spammers should be put into prison. Is that okay? Not really, love it and be happy with it! Why? Because, in case of emergency, it can be helpful.

Spam is a bunch of irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients. It is most often considered to be electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings. And why should we love it?

First, think about the time when you are running out of ideas. Not yet get the point? Go, check your spam folder and start your creativity.

Here are the reasons why we, especially bloggers, should love spam:

1. You can have a secret admirer who will send you her pretty pictures

why should we love spam?Hello Dear,

I wish you best compliment of the day

My name is Sophia koroma, a good looking girl. Well, I am sorry that I did not say much about myself because our profile cannot say everything about us. I have a special reason of contacting you so I would like you to respond to my email address there I can tell you everything about myself, and the reason I am contacting you and also send my pictures to you.

Yours Miss Sophia koroma, Write to me ok, E-mail sophia.koroma@yahoo.com


2. You can get cash donation from strangers

My Wife and I are giving out Cash Donation, Reply for details on your cashdonation of £1,500,000 from bayford family. see our interview http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

3. You can get an instant loan just by providing this:

NAME............
COUNTRY............
AMOUNT..........
DURATION.............
PHONE NUMBER............


4. Your Profile Matches A Company's Job Opening


And the content of the spam is ...

To: nikhilroy62@gmail.com, nikhilsagar@gmail.com, nikhilsai15@gmail.com, nikhilsha@gmail.com, nikhiltwr08@gmail.com, nikholconsulting@gmail.com, niki.boianin@gmail.com, niki.echo@gmail.com, niki.sis13@gmail.com, nikiash.ashish@gmail.com, nikidos70@gmail.com, nikikarampela@gmail.com, nikilagroup@gmail.com, nikimbu@gmail.com, nikin786@gmail.com, nikinetwork@gmail.com, nikishaairticket2010@gmail.com, nikishaservices10@gmail.com, nikisky11@gmail.com, nikisunday723@gmail.com, nikita.raman@gmail.com, nikitamdanilov@gmail.com, 

5. You can be a cool womanizer

Content censored (This blog is safe for all age)

So why we should love spam? It is simple to answer. When you are running out of ideas, you can simply compile something from your spam folder and create as I did above. Put a unique title like, why should you love your secret admirer even if you don't know who he/she is. The theme, anyway, is anything about spam, how it is so annoying and how you have to stay out of malware or spyware inserted there.

In case you love spam out of this context, well, I can only say there's no jokes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post Of Jokes And Info